The FA20 boxer engine inside the Scion FR-S/Subaru BRZ can be said to be the successor to the EJ engine. At Tomei Powered, through our extensive testing, we’ve produced numerous EJ engine and exhaust parts. By applying our knowledge and experience of EJ engines to the ZN6/ZC6, we conducted even further tests to produce 2 new exhaust manifolds with different characteristics. Using this in conjunction with our new joint pipe, released at the same time, can yield even better results.
- Equal length, 4-2-1 design for peak power
- Optimised pipe lengths and angles
- Improved exhaust efficiency through catless design
- Designed to minimise heat transfer to the oil pan
- Lightweight, highly rigid step-less flange